I believe that every person has the right to choose their own beliefs and practice their own faith freely and without fear of discrimination. Since this particular website is all about me, everything below involves my personal faith in Jesus Christ. I won’t stalk you or beat you over the head with my thoughts or Bible, but I will happily answer any questions to the best of my ability.
And no, it is not required reading.
I believe that God is love, love your neighbor is the greatest commandment and the hardest to follow, and the beam in my eye is always larger than the mote in someone else’s.
I also believe that the most important question ever asked to me was, “Where will you go when you die?”
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, you will go to be with Him in heaven. If you do not know Him, you should. Please don’t wait until it is too late.
The only way to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is to have your sins forgiven. For such a big decision, it really is quite simple.
- Understand That God Loves You. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- The Bible Says That All Men Are Sinners. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23 Our sins have separated us from God. God made man in His own image. He gave man the ability to choose right from wrong. We choose to sin. Our sins keep us from God.
- That Sin Must Be Paid For. “For the wages of sin is death….” Romans 6:23 Wages means payment. The payment of our sin is death and hell, separation from God forever. If we continue in our sin, we shall die without Christ and be without God forever.
- Christ Already Paid For Our Sins. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8 All of our sins were laid on Christ on the cross. He paid our sin debt for us. The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, and He arose from the dead. He is alive forevermore.
- We Must Personally Pray And Receive Christ By Faith. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13
Pray while believing and Receive Christ As Your Savior.
Lord, Thank you for loving me. I know that I’m a sinner. If I died without you, I would not go to heaven. I would have to go to hell to pay for my sin. I repent of my sin and turn to You. Please forgive my sin, come into my life and be my Savior. Help me live for You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Anyway! My goal is never to offend anyone, but I just wanted to share another part of my life–my heart– with y’all. I hope you don’t mind.